Voucher terms and conditions
- Vouchers have no cash value and are non-refundable.
- Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Purchase of vouchers is exempt from any other offers unless explicitly stated.
- Where the voucher is for a stated item or number of items, it can only be used for the purpose stated and cannot be used to purchase other products.
- Where the voucher has a monetary amount stated, it may be used in full or part payment for any products. If the full value is not redeemed in any one transaction, the remainder can be used for a future transaction up to the expiry date. Change will not be given.
- Where a voucher states an item per month, you must request this during each calendar month unless it has been previously agreed. Unused items cannot be ‘rolled over’ to the following month.
- Due to seasonal availability of products, particular flowers cannot be guaranteed but we will do our best to meet any requests.
16 October 2018
For vouchers issued before 16 October 2018:
- Vouchers expire 18 months from the date given on the front of the voucher.